There is a powerful concept that can change the quality of your relationships, as well as your life as it did mine. In fact, I can wholeheartedly say that this is one of the most valuable concepts that I have personally learned to apply to my life. Here it is:
If you ever want to attain any level of success, self-confidence and prosperity in your life and relationships, you need to learn to brainwash yourself!
Yes, I just said that! Brainwash yourself!
Brainwash Yourself, Or Others Will
A harsh reality you have to be conscious of is the fact that you’re going to be brainwashed – the only difference is that you need to be more aware of who is responsible for the brainwashing you experience.
Whether you believe it or not, the world that you live in is always trying to brainwash you. It is always trying to penetrate your subconscious mind.
Someone once remarked, “if you do not run your subconscious mind yourself, someone else will do the running for you”
The fact remains that the media wants to brainwash you.
Movies and novels want to contribute to the brainwashing you would experience.
Certain religions will try to brainwash you.
Advertising companies want to brainwash you – that’s why they spend over 20 billion dollars every year in marketing ads just to get inside of your subconscious mind. They realize that once they become a part of your paradigm – your belief system – they have a slight level of control over your decision-making process!
After years of research, psychologists have finally understood how the subconscious mind works and how it can be penetrated at will. The truth remains that once you have control over someone’s mind, you are able to control what they create in their reality. This same principle especially holds true in your life too – if you can control what goes on in your mind, you can also willfully control what you create in your reality, be it your relationships, your finances, or your life as a whole.
Don’t you think it would be better if you were to brainwash yourself!
Really, there’s nothing you cannot do with this knowledge if you choose to apply it correctly. By virtue of this, you will be able to successfully create happiness, prosperity, abundance, fulfilment, self-confidence and so much more in your relationships and your life as a whole.
However, it is expedient for me to tell you that you need to be diligent in this exercise for what I would be sharing with you to work.
You need to be persistent.
The fact is that it takes a minimum of 21 days to form a brand-new belief – Repetition is key!
So, let’s get started.
Beginning To Brainwash Yourself To Success
In order to understand how to successfully brainwash yourself, you need to understand the functionality of the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is extremely powerful; however, it is also extremely vulnerable.
Here are some facts about your subconscious mind:
- Your subconscious mind is always on and recording what you are hearing and saying. It’s even picking up what you are not consciously aware of. This is how subliminal messages work! If you fall asleep with the TV on, your subconscious mind hears everything being said. It acts like a giant tape recorder which records all of your life’s memories and experiences it stores all events as mental movies and images in the mind. This is one of the most important reasons you need to stay away from negative people. You see, the very fact that you are barely staying around this kind of people does not diminish the ability of your subconscious mind to still pick up this negativity and help you make that your reality!
- It does not hear “no” or “not”. If you say I will not smoke cigarettes, the image that appears in your mind are cigarettes. Consequently, you’ll continue to think cigarettes. The same principle is applicable in how you see yourself. If the only thing you ever think of is how not to be shy, or how not to be timid, the only thing that you are going to manifest would be shyness and timidity. The reason is this: Your subconscious mind cannot comprehend the future – it is only aware of “now”. The present is the only tense that exists! That’s why if you ever have goals, you should see them as already accomplished!
- Our subconscious controls 95% of our lives! The subconscious mind forms our habits and we are creatures of habit. 95% of the things you said and thought today, you also said and thought yesterday. The implication of this is that the conscious mind is only in control 5% of the time!
- The subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between your imagination and an actual event. That’s why you get scared with goosebumps while watching a scary movie. You may consciously know that the film is not real, but the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference!
- Repetition creates new beliefs in the subconscious mind. If you say or think anything long enough, you will eventually start to believe it even if it’s false.
Brainwash Yourself By Law
With that being said, you can understand how and why there is a war out for your mind. One of the things they don’t tell you is that on a quantum level, you will literally begin to attract the very things you place inside of your subconscious mind!
Yes, you attract the thing that you think about most often!
This phenomenon is sometimes called the law of attraction, and it is a very true and powerful universal principle. It states that you will draw to you the situations, circumstances, people and events that matches your most dominant thoughts and words. Your thoughts are a form of dynamic energy that attracts to you exactly what you think. Since the subconscious mind forms our habits, we usually think the same thoughts over and over again. This is why we get the same reality over and over again!
For us to consciously choose a better reality, we must reprogram our subconscious thoughts. Hence, the need to brainwash yourself.
How is this done?
Brainwash Yourself In 8 Simple Steps
Here are the eight simple steps that would prove very useful in the reprogramming of your subconscious thoughts.
- Get a sheet of paper and write down exactly what you want in full detail. It could be anything from a lifestyle to a certain job to a particular car you want – it could be anything! Just make sure that it’s crystal clear
- Begin to visualize yourself already having and attaining your desired object. Make mental movies in your mind and play them out as if it’s already a reality. Remember, the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between a visualization and an actual event
- Stop watching television shows or movies that contradict your new belief. Since the subconscious mind is always influenced, you would need to give it the right influence. Invest your attention and energy to the things that compliment your ideal lifestyle and desired objectives. Go on a “news fast” for 30 days, and I promise you that it would be worth your while.
- Create a short but sweet affirmation that implies that you already have your desired objective. For example, if you want to have a fruitful romantic relationship, you can create an affirmation such as: I am in a successful romantic relationship where my partner values me. Remember to always start your affirmations in the present tense, such as “I have” or “I am”. The subconscious only operates in the present tense!
- Create an alarm on your phone that will remind you at a certain time to speak your chosen affirmation. For this exercise, I would like you to only choose one affirmation. Set a five-minute timer on your phone and every day say your affirmation over and over again. While you’re saying it, images will start to appear in your mind regarding what you’re saying. Let them happen and feel the feelings while continuing to say the affirmation. This may seem foolish at first, but you can be certain that this is a sure way to drum any new idea inside of your subconscious mind. Do this for a minimum of 21 days.
- Listen to affirmations or create your own to complement your desired goal. To achieve this, make a mp3 and put it on your phone and listen to it on a low comfortable volume while you sleep. Do this while your music player is on repeat. Your subconscious mind is always listening and it’s completely vulnerable in a dreamlike state. You will begin to adopt what you hear in the affirmations as your belief system. Do this for a minimum of 21 days.
- Begin to talk about what you desire as if it’s already a fact. Let’s assume you’re having a conversation with a friend about your relationship, talk as if you are already in a fruitful romantic relationship. Use your imagination like a child and pretend to act as if everything you’re saying is already so. Remember, your reality follows your imagination.
- Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. New habits and beliefs are formed through repetition. Remember, it takes a minimum of 21 days to form a brand-new belief. If you follow these 8 simple steps, you will successfully brainwash yourself for success in any area in your life you desire.